Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides guidelines and conditions regarding the personal information that www.centrepoint.net collects, and the ways in which www.centrepoint.net uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
www.centrepoint.net may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Any information about your use of this website
- Any information that you provide while registering with the website
- Any information about transactions carried out over this website
- Any information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to www.centrepoint.net
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
www.centrepoint.net may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you information that we deem relevant before / during / after the purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications via Email, SMS and/or Direct Call
Where www.centrepoint.net discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, www.centrepoint.net may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cookies are small packets of data that are stored in your browser when you visit our site. Data stored includes, but not limited to, user preferences, session and other information. We use these information to understand our users better, customize our services and promote effective and tailored ads. In short, cookies allow us to improve overall user experience.
On certain pages on the site, third parties may also place or recognize unique cookies in your browser. The use of these cookies is not governed by this policy but is subject to their own policies and we do not have control over that.
You can choose to refuse or remove cookies. However if you do this, some website services or features may not function properly.
SECURE YOUR DATA
www.centrepoint.net will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
www.centrepoint.net will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
1] Please open our daily newsletter sent to your registered e-mail address/s.
2] Scroll to the bottom of the daily newsletter and click on the unsubscribe link.
3] You will be directed to a page to confirm your decision; please click select “Unsubscribe” again; although we’d love it if you choose the other option.
4] If you have trouble finding the link on our e-mail / are unable to visit the external page, please call us or drop us a line and we’ll unsubscribe you from our communications manually.